OMI Industries offers two equipment-based solutions to deliver Fresh Wave IAQ odor eliminating power. The M130 and 130CFM Vapor Phase Units were developed to provide a “dry” dispersion system for the efficient and economical application of Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface odor eliminator.
Both the 130CFM and M130 Vapor Phase units disburse sub-micron size Fresh Wave IAQ molecules into the air. These sub-micron molecules enhance the odor elimination characteristics of Fresh Wave in two ways:
1. The smaller the droplet, the greater the degree of penetration.
2. The smaller the droplets, the more Fresh Wave surface area there is to make contact with and eliminate the odor.
These minute, dry vapor particles are able to eliminate malodors in the air and on surfaces while also penetrating deep into draperies, upholstery, bedding, wallpaper, carpets and other surfaces.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Broad Spectrum Odor Elimination: smoke, soot, mildew, trauma scene, skunk, dead rodents, chemical, sewage, fuel oil, food (ex: curry), vomit, feces & urine.
Safe: the M130 Vapor Phase Unit and Fresh Wave IAQ are safer to use than an Ozone Generator and faster than a Hydroxyl Generator. There is no need to evacuate the area being treated while the Vapor Phase Unit is in use.
Easy to Use & Operate:
• Determine the appropriate dilution rate based on the severity of your odor challenge and fill the 12 gallon tank with 7 gallons of Fresh Wave Air & Surface Liquid (RTU), plug it in, and turn it on.
• Remove the fill tube cap and fill the tank with a maximum of 2 gallons of Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface Liquid (RTU), plug in and turn on.
• Easily moves between hotel rooms, rental properties or around a restoration job site. Equipped with swiveling casters as well as side-mounted “lift” handles for moving in and out of transportation vehicles.
M130 Distributor/Sales Rep Operational Tutorial